Final Project Report Format/Template
FORMAT OF FINAL PROJECT REPORT:
- Cover Page
- Certificate of the Project guide/Centre Manager
- Certificate of the Company/Organisation
- Synopsis of the Project
- Main Report:
- Objective & Scope of the Project.
- Theoretical Background.
- Definition of Problem.
- System Analysis & Design vis-a-vis User Requirements.
- System Planning (PERT Chart).
- Methodology adopted, System Implementation & Details of Hardware & Software used.
- System Maintenance & Evaluation.
- Cost and benefit Analysis.
- Detailed Life Cycle of the Project:
- ERD, DFD
- Input and Output Screen Design
- Process involved
- Methodology used for testing
- Test Report, Printout of the Reports, Printout of the Code Sheet
- User/Operational Manual – including security aspects, access rights, back up, controls, etc.
- Brief background of the organisation where the student has developed the project.
- Data Dictionary
- List of abbreviations, Figures, Tables
- Soft copy of the project on CD or Floppy.
This should give a catalogue of the data elements used in the system/sub system developed. The following are the details required. Write NA if NOT applicable :
Aliases, if any
Type, Numeric, Alpha, Binary etc.